• Payment is due at registration.
• Payment plans are available: one half down at registration and second half by fourth week of session.
This option is only available in person or by phone.
• Tuition refunds will be issued only before the second class meeting, minus a $50 withdrawal fee.
• Refunds and make-up classes will not be provided due to student illness, unexpected travel, or reasons that are not the responsibility of the faculty or Inspire Community Fine Art Center. If your class is scheduled on a federal holiday, it is the teacher’s choice as to reschedule the class or hold as scheduled.
• No refunds will be given for lab or material fees.
• Scholarships are available: complete the form here.
• Please register early. Classes will be canceled if they do not meet the minimum enrollment,
(four people) by five business days prior to the start of a new session. Inspire Community Fine
Art Center staff will contact anyone affected by a cancelled class and attempt to combine or
reschedule the class.
• Refer a friend: when a friend signs up—enter the quarterly contest in the front office—one entry
per friend to receive a FREE CLASS and each referred friend may ask for $25 off his/her tuition.