Showing the single result
Instructor: Lynn Denzer
Thursday, 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
2/23/17-03/23/17 (5 Weeks)
Drawing can be simple, natural and fun. If you can see you can draw. Like Leonardo Da Vinci, your drawings can be a reflection of your experiment in seeing. In this class you can approach your experiments in drawing with a delightful anticipation of discovery. Your teacher will guide you through basic to more thorough techniques to draw from what you see and what you want to compose through your imagination..
- graphite pencils: 6-H, 4-H, 2-b (Kimberly)
- charcoal pencil (Prismacolor)
- blending stump
- colored pencils (Prismacolor or Prang)
- artist pen (waterproof) 2 of choice (Faber-Castel)
- 2 sharpeners (separate one for colored pencils)
- 2 sketch pads (9×12 and 11 x14) (Strathmore)
- one smooth pad and one rough (with assorted tints in one and one white)